Things I'm Loving Thursday : Chalkboard Trend

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Chalkboard paint is nothing new, but lately I've been seeing it used in the CUTEST ways! I'm so glad this is a trend right now. I really, really, really want to paint an entire wall in my house with chalkboard paint. I need to hurry up and get prego so I have a good reason to pitch the idea to my hubby. LOL... I can hear me now, "It's for the kids, honey". Hehehe! Chalkboards are fun, timeless, and versatile. Here are some of my favorite ideas of how to incorporate this trend into your life. 


Chalkboard Pot
Chalkboard Wall
Printable Chalkboard Gift Tags
Chalkboard Napkin Rings


Chalkboard Gift Boxes
Chalkboard Wedding Invitations
Chalkboard Mason Jar Lids
Chalkboard Table Runner
Chalkboard Wall


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs