DIY Valentine's Day Washi Tape Gift Bags

Sunday, January 5, 2014


Are you guys as obsessed with Washi Tape as I am? If you have yet to try it you're missing out! Washi Tape is one of the most affordable and easy-to-use crafting supplies out there right now, and you can use it on almost anything. 

Like for example, gift bags! I adore a good gift bag as much as the next girl, but these days who has the money to dish out $4-5 for each gift you give? That's where Washi Tape comes in! For my Valentine's Day gifts this year I purchased plain gift bags and used Washi Tape to decorate them. The process involves sticking the tape on the bag - that's literally it! You can apply the tape however you like... have fun and let your imagination run wild! Here are a couple of ideas to get you started. 



Are you already a fan of Washi Tape? Do you need more Washi Tape craft ideas? Check out a few more of my projects HERE and HERE! Happy Valentine's Day and happy crafting!

Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I really so motivated from your publish, also I really like these Gift Bags. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs